Office: 0161 242 5101
Mobile: 07748 485454
Business Support / Restructuring
Stuart Beatson Associate
Stuart is an Associate in the Insolvency and Business Restructuring team having been promoted to that role in October 2015. He deals with a wide range of insolvency issues on behalf of distressed companies, insolvency practitioners, secured creditors, and individuals prior to the commencement of a formal insolvency process, during the process and after.
Stuart studied law at Durham Universityand joined the firm in April 2014 from Pannone LLP where he trained and qualified in 2009.
He has extensive experience of acting for liquidators, administrators, trustees in bankruptcy and LPA receivers on all aspects of their tenure in office. He regularly advises insolvency practitioners in corporate recovery transactions, including pre-packaged sales out of administration and in the recovery of assets and in antecedent transactions litigation.
Stuart is a keen cyclist and after completing the ride from John o'Groats to Lands End, is always on the look out for his next challenge.
- What is your favourite film?
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- What is your favourite magazine?
- What is your favourite sound?
- What was your first car?
- I wish people would take more notice of…
Client Terms of Business
- I am not a politician, but if I was…
I would probably resign and do something else
- At school, I always wanted to be a…