Office: 0161 200 5693
Mobile: 07748 633 149
Commercial Trading Agreements
Matthew Catterall Corporate Partner
Matthew is a partner in the Corporate Department working on all aspects of transactional and non-transactional Corporate work. Including, inter alia, Share and Business acquisitions and disposals; finance / investment / joint venture transactions; solvent restructuring; and Company formation and constitution (including Shareholders' Agreements / Share Option Schemes and the like);
Matthew joined Taylors in 2010. Prior to Taylors he obtained a joint honours degree in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics at University College London, followed by a yearlong law conversion course and finally a Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Manchester.
Matthew lives in the centre of Manchester and likes to play golf; cycle; and (if heís not feeling too depressed about it) watch Blackburn Rovers. No children (that he knows of!)
10 Things About Me…
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
British Virgin Islands
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Extra large Gin and Tonic
- What is your favourite magazine?
- Who is your childhood hero?
- What book are you reading now?
The Churchill Factor, by Boris Johnson
- What was your first car?
A banged up VW Polo
- If you could meet one person - dead or alive - who would it be?
Sir Isaac Newton, a genius without parallel, father of classical mechanics calculus
- A phrase used far too often is… ‘literally’ — it's literally used far too often.
- I wish people would take more notice of…
mini-roundabouts, they are ‘round’abouts, not ‘over’bouts…
- I'm good at… problem solving