Office: 0161 200 5694
Mobile: 07764 490 379
Rebecca Daniels Solicitor
Rebecca works in the Insolvency Department alongside Andrew Livesey, working on all aspects of restructuring and insolvency work together with transactional and non-transactional Corporate work. Including, inter alia, Share and Business acquisitions and disposals, including pre-pack sales; restructuring; and Company formation and constitution (including Shareholders' Agreements / Share Option Schemes and the like);
Rebecca has worked for Taylors for 10 years in total, having trained with the firm. Prior to Taylors she did a law degree at the University of Nottingham and a Legal Practice Course at the UCLAN.
Rebecca lives in Preston with her husband and daughter and likes spending her free time with her family and friends.
10 Things About Me…
- What was the last song you bought? The frozen soundtrack for my daughter (which I have regretted ever since!)
- What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate
- What is your most embarrassing moment? Losing my shoe on the train tracks after my heel got caught getting off the train.
- Who is your childhood hero? My mum
- What book are you reading now? A girl’s best friend by Lindsey Kelk
- What is your favourite sound? My daughter laughing
- If I was not doing this right now, I'd be ....... looking after my daughter
- I wish people would take more notice of ... others around them
- The most surprising thing that ever happened to me was ...when my husband proposed to me in Rome
- At school, I always wanted to be a ... a teacher