Office: 01254 297902
Olivia Rigby Accounts Manager
Olivia works in a small team consisting of her and her assistant. She is responsible for the preparation of management accounts and other financial information, budgeting, cash flow monitoring and credit control, as well as providing any ad-hoc financial reports and information when required. She also ensures that Taylors comply with the SRA’s Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Olivia has worked at Taylors since 2009 and has worked in Accounts for over 21 years. She started her career at PM&M where she was an audit clerk, then moving into the hospitality industry as an accounts assistant, over the 12 years she worked in hospitality she was promoted to head of sales ledger and credit control and then moved on to become accounts manager, where she managed a team of 12.
Olivia lives in Oswaldtwistle with her husband and daughter Matilda. At the weekend when she’s not running Matilda to and from dance classes and competitions, she’s usually shopping, having lunch out with her mum, or entertaining friends and family.
10 Things About Me…
- What was the last CD you bought?
Wet Wet Wet greatest hits, fond teenage memories of Marti Pellow in his heyday.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
The only one suitable for the firms profile would be, Playing the piano with an audience of around 100 people (very badly like the Les Dawson sketches) in a music festival when I was 14 – I gave up playing that day.
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I wouldn’t want a job, I’d happily be a lady of leisure.
- Who is your childhood hero?
- What is your favourite sound?
My daughter in fits of giggles and the sound of a bottle of fizz being opened comes a close 2nd.
- If I was not doing this right now, I'd be....Shopping probably (much to my husband’s dismay)
- I wish people would take more notice of ... Their surroundings, it really bothers me when I see litter and people who don’t pick up after their dogs
- I'm good at ....Shopping
- But I'm not so good at ... Dieting