Office: 01254 297901
Lorna Snape Office Manager
Lorna has been with Taylors 28 years and has managed all aspects of both the Blackburn and Manchester offices. She is responsible for the recruitment and management of all support staff. She has overseen the location and relocation of both the Blackburn and Manchester offices and manages all suppliers. She is the first point of contact for all new staff.
Her previous roles were in the manufacturing industry so she has a broad range of skills. She has a L4 Diploma in Management & Leadership (ILM).
Lorna has always lived in Blackburn with her husband of 30 years. She has two grown up children who she is very proud of and a granddaughter who brightens up all their lives. At weekends she likes to spend time with friends and family sharing a lazy Sunday lunch. she loves to travel and been fortunate enough to have taken several holidays abroad each year.
10 Things About Me…
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
Anywhere in Italy
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- Who is your childhood hero?
Bette Davis – who quoted “When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.”
- What book are you reading now?
Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett – its been an eternity reading as the 1st in the trilogy I read in 2010
- What is your favourite sound?
The popping of a Champagne Cork
- If I was not doing this right now, I'd be ....... Basking in the sun with a large G&T
- I wish people would take more notice of ... the simple things in life – it’s not all about money and possessions
- I'm good at .... organising holidays and parties
- The most surprising thing that ever happened to me was ...receiving a plane ticket to New York in 1980 from my Aunt.
- At school, I always wanted to be a ... teacher – think I would have made a good Head Mistress!