Office: 0161 242 5103
Mobile: 07788 146 113
Jonathan LaveryPartner and Head of Property Finance Team
Role: Property Finance Partner
Jonathan Heads up the Property Finance Team based in our Manchester office working on a wide range of property transactions including bridging finance , acting for clients on the acquisition and disposal of various commercial sites both freehold and leasehold and high value residential purchases and sales.
Jonathan joined Taylors in January 2015 having previously trained with a firm in Preston. Prior to working in practice he obtained a Management degree at University of Leeds before completing a Masters in Financial Management a law conversion course and finally the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Manchester.
Jonathan originally from the Ribble Valley lives in Manchester with his partner and in his spare time is a keen runner and is a loyal Blackburn Rovers fan.
10 Things About Me…
- What is your favourite film? I’m by no means a film buff but the last film I really enjoyed was Inception, although I’m still not sure I fully understood the plot!
- Where is your dream holiday destination? New Zealand
- What is your most embarrassing moment? In the first week of my training contract I bent over to pick up a file and my trousers split up the back.
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? It’s a bit of a cliché but I’d love to have been a professional footballer. Having just turned 30 I’m starting to accept it probably won’t happen. Getting compared to Peter Crouch is as close as I will get.
- What is your favourite magazine? I buy ‘Stuff’ magazine as I’m a bit of a gadget geek.
- Who is your childhood hero? Alan Shearer. He pretty much single-headedly won the league for Blackburn…something I doubt will happen again in my lifetime!
- What book are you reading now? Stephen Hawing’s A Brief History of Time which I’ve been reading on and for some time as it’s not an easy read!
- What was your first car? VW Polo
- I wish people would take more notice of ... walking on pavements rather than looking at their phones!
- If I was not doing this right now, I'd be .......travelling