Office: 01254 297943
Mobile: 07929 005851
Shareholder Disputes Unit
Charlotte Barron Senior Disputes Associate
As Commercial Disputes Associate, Charlotte takes a determined, resolute and commercial approach when acting for clients
A former pupil of Clitheroe Royal Grammar School , Charlotte is an Honours law graduate of the University of Durham and was called to the Bar in 2006.
She joined Taylors in 2006 and cross-qualified as a Solicitor in 2010.
Whilst Charlotte has a broad commercial litigation experience, acting on behalf of SMEs she has particular experience in:
- Shareholder disputes and minority shareholder petitions
- Breach of commercial contracts and sales agreements.
- Injunctive relief actions
- Possession proceedings
- Acting for commercial landlords in relation to tenancy disputes.
- Debt recovery.
Charlotte was born in Whalley, has lived most of her life in Blackburn and now lives in Brinscall where she has renovated a Victorian Property. Charlotte enjoys keeping fit, the theatre and baking exceedingly good cakes.
Ten Things About Charlotte
- Favourite film
It’s a cliché but I love the Shawshank Redemption, closely followed by the Silence of the Lambs
- What was your first job?
Saturday job in an independent travel agency
- What was the last CD you bought?
Not a CD, but a download, Calvin Harris + Disciples, How Deep is Your Love
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Homemade wholemeal (Devon) scones with butter
- Who is your childhood hero?
- If you could meet one person - dead or alive - who would it be?
My paternal grandparents
- A phrase used far too often is…
“At the end of the day…”
- I'm good at…
Baking (cakes, biscuits, tarts)
- At school, I always wanted to be a…
A professional ballerina. I grew too tall!