Office: 01254 297943
Mobile: 07929 005851
Mis-sold Interest Rate Hedging Products Unit
Charlotte Barron Associate
As Commercial Disputes Associate, Charlotte takes a determined, resolute and commercial approach when acting for clients.
Charlotte is a graduate of the University of Durham and was called to the Bar in 2006. She cross-qualified as a Solicitor in 2010.
Charlotte has a broad commercial litigation experience, acting on behalf of SMEs with particular experience in:
- Advising SMEs regarding “mis-sold” interest rate hedging products and fixed rate loans such as Tailored Business Loans and Treasury loans.
- Breach of commercial contracts and sales agreements.
- Possession proceedings
- Acting for commercial landlords in relation to tenancy disputes.
- Debt recovery.
Charlotte was born in Whalley, has lived most of her life in Blackburn and recently moved to Chorley. Charlotte enjoys keeping fit, the theatre and baking exceedingly good cakes.
Ten Things About Charlotte
- Favourite film
It’s a cliché but I love the Shawshank Redemption, closely followed by the Silence of the Lambs
- What was your first job?
Saturday job in an independent travel agency
- What was the last CD you bought?
Not a CD, but a download, Calvin Harris + Disciples, How Deep is Your Love
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Homemade wholemeal (Devon) scones with butter
- Who is your childhood hero?
- If you could meet one person - dead or alive - who would it be?
My paternal grandparents
- A phrase used far too often is…
“At the end of the day…”
- I'm good at…
Baking (cakes, biscuits, tarts)
- At school, I always wanted to be a…
A professional ballerina. I grew too tall!