Chartered Legal Executive
Office: 01254 297901
Carole Bullock Litigation
Carole is responsible for advising clients as to the range of methods open to them to recover commercial debts in the most cost-effective way. She additionally handles liaison with trademark agents and the UK Intellectual Property Office on design registration and the registration of United Kingdom Trademarks and Community Trademarks.
Carole also works as an adjunct to Tony Catterall in document handling/evidence monitoring on large IP cases, where attention to detail and knowledge of the Court’s requirements on presentation are essential.
Carole has recovered debts in a range of jurisdictions for UK and international clients.
She has also facilitated trademark registration in both the UK and internationally, both under the Madrid protocol and in foreign trademark registries.
Carole’s skill in document handling has meant that she has been involved in major intellectual property cases in the High Court, the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court (formerly House of Lords) in the ground-breaking Designers Guild copyright case.
Carole has been with Taylors since its inception in 1991. She enjoys her garden, reading and gentle hill walking in the Yorkshire Dales and North Wales.
Ten Things About... Carole
- What is your favourite film?
- The Transporter
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
- Fontainebleau, France
- What is your Guilty pleasure?
- What book are you reading now?
- Autobiography of Ron Hill
- What was your first Car?
– Renault 18 which used to get stuck in top gear
- If you could meet one Person dead or alive, who would it be?
- Sébastien Loeb
- If I wasn’t doing this now I'd be...
- walking on a beach
- The Phrase used far too often is
- "I can't"
- People should take more notice of...
- basic good manners - please and thank you don't cost anything!
- At school I Always wanted to be...
– A ballet dancer